[pkg-php-pear] Sponsor for php-swiftmailer
david at tilapin.org
Mon Mar 2 11:30:05 GMT 2020
Le 02/03/2020 à 00:43, Nicolas a écrit :
> I didn't create the repository under debian.
Sorry, no idea why I looked for it there (nor why it was there…).
I doubt you tested your package, it can’t even be uninstalled. You
should at least use debian/pkg-php-tools-overrides to set the
appropriate php-email-validator package name, drop the
php-symfony-polyfill* one(s), and set the proper dependency instead. You
may also need to loud your dependencies.
I also looked quickly at debian/ before building the package, and there
is also some cleanup needed IMHO:
- please, run the upstream test suite (at build time and in CI),
- you probably should install the doc rather than the tests in u/s/d,
- MIT should probably be Expat (d/copyright),
- debian/dirs seems useless,
- transitional package seems unneeded since at least Jessie;
- reference to a pkg-php-tools version satisfied since even before that.
- what is the point of “Depends: php-cli”?
- ditto for “Suggests: libapache2-mod-php | php”?
- UNRELEASED is not a suitable version (d/changelog).
I haven’t looked at the upstream part yet.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the pkg-php-pear