[pkg-php-pear] RFS: php-slim
david at tilapin.org
Thu Mar 26 20:03:25 GMT 2020
Le 23/03/2020 à 12:47, James Valleroy a écrit :
> I have prepared php-slim 3.12.3-1 for initial upload to unstable.
I realize you install the package in /usr/share/php/Slim/Slim but
believe it should be installed in /usr/share/php/Slim instead (no need
for double Slim, it uses the Slim namespace).
Beside that, I noticed other details in my first pass (debian/ only),
that wouldn’t have stopped me from uploading the package if it wasn’t
for the previous remark.
- https://www.slimframework.com/ should be used as Homepage
(thanks to lintian-brush for the hint).
- Standards-Version: 4.4.1 should be checked for 4.5.0.
- “ln -s . Slim/Slim” is useless (and not cleaned up).
- .phpunit.result.cache is missing.
- You may wish to stick to version 3 if that’s what you’re targeting
(I assume for the reverse-dependencies).
Feel free to prepare a package targeted to experimental with version 4
if you want (i.e., if you believe it will be useful soonish, and you
have time for it, but I guess you have other dependencies in mind first
on your TODO list ;).
BTW, I notice you may have waited for php-nikic-fast-route to be
accepted into Debian before working on this one. Feel free to prepare
packages depending on other ones sitting in NEW if you have the will and
time, even if the ftpmasters don’t process them in FIFO.
- I’m a happy “gbp pq” user to handle patches, you may want to give it a
try (it makes the handling realy easy with Git).
- I assume you tagged the patch as “Forwarded: not-needed” because
upstream already uses a recent PHPUnit in their 4.x branch.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the pkg-php-pear