[pkg-php-pear] deb packages looking for sponsorship
david at tilapin.org
Sat Jul 16 07:14:33 BST 2022
Le 03/07/2022 à 09:21, Fab Stz a écrit :
> Hi David,
> What about the other packages?
I just had a quick look at php-kissifrot-php-ixr.
- Upstream-Contact is useless as is.
- You could simplify it with just one entry for upstream.
- Build-Depends: pkg-php-tools is still not needed (actually you
don’t even need to use phpabtpl(1) to provide a template since
composer.json has nothing in "require" except php).
- Description: it should provide meaningful information about the
package (currently, there isn’t).
- Standards-Version: you don’t need the fourth component (minor patch
level) and again, a new one is available.
d/rules: The phpab(1) call is the only needed line (without template).
d/clean: Only one line seems relevant.
- /usr/share/php/IXR should be the correct install path to match
- /usr/share/pkg-php-tools/autoloaders/php-kissifrot-php-ixr should be
provided so that phpabtpl(1) provides the accurate autoload.php path
d/watch, d/gbp.conf: Upstream provides no .gitattibutes, no test (I
doubt the project made for “more recent systems (PHP 5.4+ ones)” will
provide any soon, but https://github.com/kissifrot/php-ixr/pull/5 makes
me think I could be wrong), so could use directly the upstream tarball.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 495 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the pkg-php-pear