transition: proposal libpt2.6.5->libpt2.6.6 & libopal3.6.6->libopal3.6.7

Eugen Dedu Eugen.Dedu at
Wed May 5 07:58:41 UTC 2010

On 05/05/10 00:14, Mark Purcell wrote:
> On Saturday 24 April 2010 16:53:33 Eugen Dedu wrote:
>> I have asked upstream (Robert Jongbloed) to make a new release ptlib
>> 2.6.7 and opal 3.6.8 with a very important network fix.  As there is
>> about stable branches, there should be no regression, we will check it
>> anyway.  Could we wait for a week?
> Eugen,
> Any word on this upstream release?

I have sent a second e-mail upstream...

> Can we backport the fix to ptlib2.6.6?

I still propose a last chance for that: if in one week nothing happens, 
I do the backport right afterwards.

> debian-release.  Any direction on this transition proposal?


More information about the Pkg-voip-maintainers mailing list