[Pki-clean-room-devel] List rejection message

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Fri Mar 2 10:44:16 UTC 2018

On 02/03/18 08:51, Rebecca N. Palmer wrote:
> Given that the above message got through and my previous attempts to
> post didn't, this is evidently a "must be subscribed to post" list.
>
> As this is not the norm in Debian (though it is in the wider world),
> should the rejection message (below) state this policy?

I think one of your messages was put in moderation because the size
(44kb) is greater than the 40kb limit

This would suggest making a bug report against mailman, it should have
given you a more verbose bounce message rather than leaving it to the
moderator.

As your message included different things, can you please try breaking
them up into separate messages?