[Pki-clean-room-devel] List rejection message

Rebecca N. Palmer rebecca_palmer at zoho.com
Fri Mar 2 19:16:48 UTC 2018

On 02/03/18 10:44, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> I think one of your messages was put in moderation because the size
> (44kb) is greater than the 40kb limit
>
> This would suggest making a bug report against mailman, it should have
> given you a more verbose bounce message rather than leaving it to the
> moderator.

The combined one I sent this morning was too big and did get an error
saying that (included below).

The originals sent on 4 Nov and 27 Feb, before I was subscribed (I
mostly use the web archive pages for reading Debian lists), are the ones
that got the 'rejected' message that doesn't include an explanation.

> As your message included different things, can you please try breaking
> them up into separate messages?

Done, successfully.