[Popcon-developers] Request for popcon.debian.org vhost

Petter Reinholdtsen pere@hungry.com
11 Dec 2003 17:35:28 +0100

[Martin Michlmayr]
> I'm forwarding this request for a popcon.debian.org vhost from the
> popularity-contest maintainers.  I fully support this request - I
> think popularity-contest gives us important data of how Debian is
> used, and this should be an official Debian service (as indicated by
> the popcon.debian.org domain).  Thanks.

Thank you.  I guess we were a little unlucky with our timing, but
hopefully the admins are ready create the popcon.debian.org domain
soon.

It would be nice if the information from popcon was able in good time
before sarge is released, so we can provide up to date input when the
CDs are created.