[Popcon-developers] minor tweaks for popcon.debian.org

Bill Allombert allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:18:56 +0100

--ImSVV91IQg5ga+3z

Hello Debian-admins,

popcon.debian.org site works fine.

We would like to ask you to perform some minor tweaking:

1) Avery site <http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon> is still
online and updated by cronjob. If Avery account is disabled, then
could you stop the cronjob and link this page to popcon.debian.org ?
a suitable replacement page is available at
<http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/popcon/index.html>
We won't object if you prefer to just shutdown
<http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr> completly.

2) Could you install libchart-perl on gluck ? We would like to generate
a graph from the popcon submissions. Such a graph is available at
http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/submission.png but it is generated
manually from my home machine.

3) exim has the setting headers_sender_verify that block emails from=20
people that forget to set up a valid address for the root account.
Unfortunately this is quite common. However it is my understanding that
exim does not allow this setting to apply to a subset of vhost,
so I don't expect you will be change it for popcon.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
--=20
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>