[Popcon-developers] graph of popcon version in use

Petter Reinholdtsen pere@hungry.com
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:40:00 +0200

[Bill Allombert]
> I plan to add the graph popularity-contest version in use to
> popcon.debian.org. See
> http://popcon.debian.org/~ballombe/release.png
> for a preview. Do you have comments ?

Looks good.  I haven't been looking into the server side of popcon
much, so I trust your judgement.

> (I am not quite set with the implementation, either I use a separate
> script or I change popcon-stat.pl)

As previously mentioned, I suspect it would be a good idea to store
the values in RRD format to avoid having to reparse the historic logs
every day, and to keep the storage requirement low.  But I leave the
desicion to you, as you are doing the implementation.