[Popcon-developers] graph of popcon version in use

Bill Allombert allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:01:51 +0200

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 05:40:00PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> As previously mentioned, I suspect it would be a good idea to store
> the values in RRD format to avoid having to reparse the historic logs
> every day, and to keep the storage requirement low.  But I leave the
> desicion to you, as you are doing the implementation.

None of the softwares required is installed on gluck. But I mainly wrote
the graphic stat stuff because you asked for it, so feel free to
implement something different, but I won't do it myself.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.