[Popcon-developers] Re: HTTP submit protocol rewritten, need testers

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Jul 22 22:35:11 UTC 2005

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I welcome testers.  Let me know if you run into problems.

I didn't receive any protests, so I moved the new script into
production.

This is the new status:

% mv popcon.cgi popcon-old.cgi; cp popcon-submit.cgi popcon.cgi
% pwd
/org/popcon.debian.org/cgi-bin
% ls -l
total 12
-rwxrwxr-x    1 popcon   popcon        769 Jul  6 11:43 popcon-old.cgi
-rwxrwxr-x    1 pere     popcon       3091 Jul 20 04:19 popcon-submit.cgi
-rwxrwxr-x    1 pere     popcon       3091 Jul 22 16:31 popcon.cgi
%

If this seem to work fine, I'll upload a new version of the
popularity-contest client using the new protocol soon.