[Popcon-developers] Re: popcon page could have search by package

Bill Allombert allomber at math.u-bordeaux.fr
Tue May 9 14:16:14 UTC 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 05:03:48PM -0400, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Hello Bill,
>
> Do you think you could add to the popcon page a "search by package"
> functionality?  Otherwise one has to use PQDO to get just that
> information.  Perhaps you could also have a
> popcon.debian.org/<package> rewrite, but this probably requires a
> webserver configuration.

I can change the virtual domain configuration, but I cannot reload the
apache config :).

> I'm talking about this page:
>   http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?popcon=firefox
>
> Unless I've missed something and there's an easier way.

The issues I see are:

1) the qa pages only list sources packages, not binary packages.
2) the popcon.debian.org/<xxx> namespace is already used by some files.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.