[Popcon-developers] Re: popcon page could have search by package

Bill Allombert allomber at math.u-bordeaux.fr
Sun May 14 17:07:28 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 04:16:14PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 05:03:48PM -0400, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > Hello Bill,
> >
> > Do you think you could add to the popcon page a "search by package"
> > functionality?  Otherwise one has to use PQDO to get just that
> > information.  Perhaps you could also have a
> > popcon.debian.org/<package> rewrite, but this probably requires a
> > webserver configuration.
>
> I can change the virtual domain configuration, but I cannot reload the
> apache config :).

Joey kindly reloaded it.

> > I'm talking about this page:
> >   http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?popcon=firefox
> >
> > Unless I've missed something and there's an easier way.
>
> The issues I see are:
>
> 1) the qa pages only list sources packages, not binary packages.
> 2) the popcon.debian.org/<xxx> namespace is already used by some files.

I fixed that by redirecting popcon.debian.org/src:<source package>
instead of popcon.debian.org/<xxx>.

So <http://popcon.debian.org/src:firefox> should redirect you to
<http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?popcon=firefox> now.

It is not documented yet, please test it.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.