[Popcon-developers] data from the past

Alain Schroeder alain at debian.org
Thu Jan 25 14:48:00 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 25.01.2007, 13:31 +0000 schrieb martin f krafft:
> hi,
>
> do you guys save the popcon data from the past? if so, how can
> i access it? i am interested in everything you have for my ph.d.
> research.

You can find the aggregated results in
gluck:/org/popcon.debian.org/popcon-mail/all-popcon-results

There is no archive of the raw submission as far as I know.

Under gluck:/org/popcon.debian.org/popcon-mail/popcon-entries are the
current submissions. There is one set of submissions from 6th Februar
2004 in that directory: popcon-backup.tgz.

I have a set of data I currently use for my diploma thesis (see
private at l.d.o also). Contact me for further discussion.

Bye,
   Alain