[Popcon-developers] Debian popcon will soon pass 70 000 submissions

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jan 14 08:35:51 UTC 2008

[Bill Allombert]
> The number of subscription seem to increase again. Strange.

Yes, and this before the new version with random sleep is used.
Perhaps the sysadmins found a way to give apache higher capasity?

I am curious what effect the random sleep code will have.  If that was
indeed the problem, I hope we will see a steep increase in
submissions.  It is in any case a good idea to avoid all clients to
deliver at the same time in every time zone. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen