[Popcon-developers] Time for a new popcon release?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun May 11 08:03:41 UTC 2008

OK.  Several patches are in cvs since I expressed my urge to upload a
new vers.  I plan to do the new upload of popcon.debian.org to
unstable today.  I'll make the blocking bug RC again just in case too.

These are the changes so far:

  [ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
  * Fix typo in debug message emitted from prepop.pl.

  [ Bill Allombert ]
  * popcon.pl:
    - revert changes introduced in 1.44.
    - Use :encoding(UTF-8) instead of :utf8 when reapding packages files
    - Add query box linking to <http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php>
  * debian/control:
    - No more Recommends mime-construct. Closes: #466352.
    - Recommends cron | fcron. Closes: #479664.
  * Instead of reporting on Sunday, now a random day in the week is
    chosen. This spread the load on the server. Closes: #440493, #459910.

JFYI.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen