[Popcon-developers] setting up my own popcon

Fabrice Quenneville fabrice at vanillux.org
Mon Aug 22 04:34:51 UTC 2011

Hi again,

last question for tonight :)

mirrorbase = "/org/ftp.debian.org/ftp"
This and all other mirrorbases: is that where i want to put my scripts or
where ill want the www to be or is it looking for a local repository mirror
? (im guessing i want apache to point to that ? or the www under it ?)

sry about all the emails if i have more tommorow ill sum them up in 1 email.

thank you

--
*Fabrice Quenneville*

fabrice at vanillux.org