[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:41:43 UTC 2013

Hello Bill,

2013/11/4 Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert at math.u-bordeaux1.fr>:
> Ideally you would patch the script
> /usr/share/doc/popularity-contest/examples/bin/popcon.pl
> from sid popularity-contest.
> also available at
> <http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=popcon/popcon.git;a=blob;f=examples/bin/popcon.pl;hb=HEAD>

I readed the file and I think it will easy to patch it. However, for
testing purpose, I started with a static html file. I write a basic
patch (open popcon.html in the attached archive).

> But the difficulty is that you have to come up with a new design for the tabs
> "All reports" / "Stable reports".

I just removed them to show you the global rendering.
Do you want to keep the tabs? I could restyle them to fit better with
the new style but it's little more work.

I saw you work for the University of Bordeaux. French is my native
tongue if you prefer to speak french.

Cheers,
--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane