[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

Bill Allombert ballombe at debian.org
Sun Nov 10 10:29:18 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 09, 2013 at 12:13:32PM +0100, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
> Hello every one,
>
> I just created a new version. This is the same style in version 3 but
> there is 2 html files:
>  - popcon.html for the all reports page
>  - stable.html for the stable reports page.
>
> The links between them work so you can browse from each page to the other one.

I put it online at
<http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/popcon-new/popcon.html>
so that people can test them more easily.

It think it is quite good now though I would suggest making the Download
section a bit more compact.

Also maybe we could add support for localization in the template.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.