[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 12:58:56 UTC 2013

2013/11/10 Bill Allombert <ballombe at debian.org>:
> Also maybe we could add support for localization in the template.

I can modify the strings into the script in order to have a page like
the static ones but I don't know Perl so I can't implement the
localization.
Do you plan to do it (or another member of the popcon team)?

I can easily insert a link, for example where the searchbar was or in
the footer, like the main website.

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane