[Popcon-developers] support for multiple submission to multiple popcon servers

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at debian.org
Tue Nov 19 21:56:16 UTC 2013

NB is lists.alioth.debian.org up so I could just reply to the list
   without CCing?

those proposals probably should just be married together since the 2nd
one (by Yaroslav, i.e. me) just allows to avoid ugly patching of config
files, while it would still need augmented
/etc/cron.daily/popularity-contest so files under
/etc/popularity-contest.d could extend $KEYRING and $POPCONKEY as
well.  Or have I got confused?

thanks Bill for going forward with this one!

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org