[Python-apps-team] Thomas Bläsing MIA?

Ryan Kavanagh rak at debian.org
Sun Apr 22 15:01:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 04:39:41PM +0200, Arthur de Jong wrote:
> Thomas seems to be MIA. He maintains a few packages in the PAPT
> repository:
>   hotssh, pdfposter, wapiti
>
> What should we do with his packages?
>
> Anyone object to orphaning these packages?

Although I don't see myself needing to use pdfposter again any time
soon, I've used it in the past and found it useful. It doesn't appear to
have been active upstream since 2009, but a quick search of the archive
doesn't appear to have brought up anything similar for PDF files.

There are only a few easy to fix bugs filed against it and so it might
be a good package for a newcommer looking for something to start off
with. Otherwise, I could adopt it and keep it bug-free.

Best wishes,
Ryan