[Python-apps-team] Thomas Bläsing MIA?

Elena ``of Valhalla'' valhalla at trueelena.org
Sun Apr 22 19:43:37 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-22 at 11:01:01 -0400, Ryan Kavanagh wrote:
> Although I don't see myself needing to use pdfposter again any time
> soon, I've used it in the past and found it useful. It doesn't appear to
> have been active upstream since 2009, but a quick search of the archive
> doesn't appear to have brought up anything similar for PDF files.
>
> There are only a few easy to fix bugs filed against it and so it might
> be a good package for a newcommer looking for something to start off
> with. Otherwise, I could adopt it and keep it bug-free.

I believe I could be such a newcomer: I've just started packaging
stuff (python-gnupg, in the python-modules team), I was looking around
for something else to do and I actually use pdfposter, even if
just once every few months.

If it is fine I will look into it (and read the docs on orphans and
adoptions, which up to now I've only skimmed) in the next few days.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi