[Python-apps-team] work on gmail-notify package

Arthur de Jong adejong at debian.org
Fri Mar 9 14:13:17 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 13:26 +0000, Alan Woodland wrote:
> Sorry, the first mails slipped under my radar. I'm fine with all those
> changes in principle. Feel free to make these changes. I'll
> review+test patches if you like (although it's been a while since I've
> used gmail-notify), but feel free to upload directly without an ACK
> from me if you're confident.

Thanks. I've committed the changes I wanted to make to SVN. I've tried
to make separate commits for most things so you can roll back where
needed.

I haven't been able to find information for all patches so I only added
DEP-3 headers for those I could find.

It would be great if you could give it a quick test to see if it's still
working.

I've also had a quick look at the two patches available in Launchpad:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gmail-notify/+patches
but I can't judge if they should still be applied. If anyone is willing
to test them I can turn them into patches fit for quilt.

Thanks,

--
-- arthur - adejong at debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --