[Python-apps-team] Attention !!

Mrs.Susan David onyekaeze080 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 14:45:30 BST 2019

Attention,

We have deposited the check of your fund ($3.600`000`00USD) through
money gram department after our finally meeting regarding your fund,

All you will do is to contact money gram director
He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds
daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong
transfer such as,
Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Though,Mr.Terry James has sent $8000 in your name today so contact
Rev.Mike Edward
or you call him +229 9476 6214 (terryjames489 at yahoo.com) as soon as
you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name
and
question/answer to pick the $8000 Please let us know as soon as you
received all your fund,

MRS.SUSAN DAVID.