[Python-apps-team] TVI Cam Promotion (Housing same supplier with Longse but price 10% cheaper)

Sales.94 at camerail.com Sales.94 at camerail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:56:47 BST 2019

Dear purchasing manager,
How are you?

This is RVH Electronics Limited (Guangzhou CN). We are specializing in CCTV camera for more than 10 years. We are seeking chances for cooperation sincerely!

Recently we have a brief sales promotion.

5.0MP & 8.0MP TVI Camera Promotion(Support AHD,CVI)
--Support:OEM,ODM
--100pcs free silk-screen LOGO
--500pcs free customized packaging boxes

                             5.0MP: FH8538M+SOIK03(senor)
8.0MP: NVP2481H+OV12895(sensor)

                                                   5.0MP RV-N24AHDK         $11.88     SMT IR LED: 14MIL*18PCS   LENS: 3.6MM
                                                   8.0MP RV-N24AHDS4K     $23.08

                                                   5.0MP  RV-ND36AHDK      $11.98    SMT IR LED: 14MIL*18PCS   LENS: 3.6MM
                                                   8.0MP  RV-ND36AHDS4K  $23.18

                                                   5.0MP  RV-HK36AHDK      $11.98    SMT IR LED: 14MIL*18PCS   LENS: 3.6MM
                                                   8.0MP  RV-HK36AHDS4K  $23.18
 Interested? Please contact me and for more models, specifications and pictures please let me know at any time. Thank you very much!
Sorry if this is troubling you!

Best regards,
Jayden
Sales Executive
RVH Electronics Limited
Products range: IP Camera, PoC Camera,HD Analog Cameras(AHD, CVI, TVI, HD-SDI Camera), Analog Camera, DVR & NVR, CCTV Accessories.
Whatsapp/Wechat:+86 17612038493
Skype: RVH-Jayden
Add.: 3rd Floor, No. 3 Building, Yujing Industrial Zone, Zhuji Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China.