[Python-apps-team] Good Morning

Malak Hassan mhsn1987uae at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 04:15:41 BST 2019

Hello,

I am Malak from Abu Dhabi UAE. I am a woman that has a lots of hobbies, i
love to travel, love to see new things, share new ideas and experience a
different culture, and it is my pleasure to have you as a friend and i will
like us to know each other better, meanwhile the are something very
important to discuss with you. In an effort to to seek corporation in
investment opportunity in your region, i am delighted to be in touch with
you.

Please contact Back to enable me to share useful details with you, for your
consideration=
EMAIL: mhsn1987uae at gmail.com <malakhassn295 at gmail.com>

Awaiting  to read from you.

Cordially.