[Python-apps-team] SILVERSEA CRUISE MONACO-CAREER-2019-APPLY NOW

v_hospitality6 at sapo.pt v_hospitality6 at sapo.pt
Mon Aug 26 07:46:50 BST 2019

Silversea Cruise LTD.

Gildo Pastor Center
7 Rue du Gabian 98000

Job Location: Monaco/France

Vacancy type; all vacancies

Employment type; Contract

E-mail; V.ships at consultant.com

Dear applicants,

                                 Presently Silversea cruise is
recruiting professional staff for all positions to fill our land based
and on board jobs.
As the World’s Best Cruise Line, More than 432 shoreside employees in
Silversea's Miami, London, Monaco, Sydney, Frankfurt, Singapore and
Guayaquil offices work together with a staff of 1,903 aboard
Silversea's fleet of eight ships to provide guests with unique and
unforgettable travel experiences around the world.

Silversea workers are guaranteed of competitive pay, world travel,
along with comprehensive on-job-training, work benefits, which include
401(k) retirement scheme, discounts, paid time off, and options for
health care.

We are currently recruiting for all vacancies; for more information on
our salary packages and benefits, interested applicant should please
forward their Resume (English only) for work to our recruitment team
through: V.ships at consultant.com

Yours,

Management