[Python-apps-team] pkpgcounter debian package

alet at librelogiciel.com alet at librelogiciel.com
Thu Feb 14 08:52:31 GMT 2019

Hi,

I can confirm that no code change is needed to work with Pillow instead
of PIL.

However I've noticed differences in ink accounting results when running
the testsuite. Not sure yet if the problem comes from PIL vs Pillow, or
from a change in Reportlab (used to generate the ink accounting test
document in PDF), or even in Ghostscript (used to tranform PDF into TIFF
before ink accounting takes place) : I haven't touched at the code in
years and all these software have evolved since.

I'll try to look into this ASAP.

--
Jerome Alet