[Python-apps-team] Add rdiff-backup to Salsa (Re: Co-maintain rdiff-backup?)

Otto Kekäläinen otto at debian.org
Sat Jul 27 17:33:24 BST 2019

Hello Ondřej!

I just noticed rdiff-backup already exists on Salsa and you are the
last person who touched it:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/rdiff-backup

Would you please add me as co-maintainer so I can continue on it?
Package is marked for autoremoval on August 8th and I plan to work
with (new) upstream to fix it.

--
- Otto