[Python-apps-team] GULF FUND INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP / DR AHMED UMAR.

Dr Ahmed Umar infomyself0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:31:23 BST 2020

--
Dear Friend

I am Dr Ahmed Umar , Director Central Bank of Nigeria,.  I have a
Legitimate  financial transaction to move the sum of $USD15million to
your country for investment from  (GULF COOPERATE FUND) GCF.

Precisely i oversee block funds on Private Placement Programs for
(GULF COOPERATE FUND) GCF in Middle East and Africa here in Central
Bank. They are leading brokers for Gulf Cooperative Fund (GCF) Owned
by Gulf Cooperation Council from the Gulf States.

They disburse funds for Individualized Equity Investment Portfolio
Management Program for management experts who will be willing to act
as investment Portfolio Holders and generate reasonable ROI annually.
On our recommendation they give out funds to management experts who
will invest the fund on any project they know that will yield
reasonable income every year. I want to utilize the position i  occupy
at Central Bank of Nigeria to include your name as one of the
management expert for fund holders, which will qualify you to receive
the amount of $15,000,000 United states dollars through an account
which you shall provide.

As the procedure entails, by my recommendation your name shall be
included as one of the brokers who have applied as a certified trader
to us, the application will be verified by CBN and approved by GCC.
But we need not to worry because I am still the person to verify it
too, others in the verification department are part of this
arrangement.

If you are interested let me know so that we can discuss and have an
agreed terms between us before we proceed to the inclusion of your
name.

Dr Ahmed Umar
C.B.N.Director-Minting&Printing
+2349064113079