[Python-modules-team] patches for python-django_0.97~svn7189-1 to work with svn7526

Eddy Mulyono eddymul at gmail.com
Wed May 14 18:04:19 UTC 2008

Dear Debian experimental python-django maintainers,

I've been packaging Django SVN trunk (up to r7526) by building upon
your python-django_0.97~svn7189-1.

In doing so, I ended up with some patches that might be useful for you.

I've uploaded "deb.diff" (an edited debdiff output, stripping the
diffs outside debian/*) and the source packages at:

http://www.sci.csueastbay.edu/cicore/debian/

As I am new to Debian, please let me know if I'm using the wrong venue
to submit these patches.

Sincerely,

-Eddy Mulyono