[Python-modules-team] patches for python-django_0.97~svn7189-1 to work with svn7526

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon May 19 22:38:34 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Wed, 14 May 2008, Eddy Mulyono wrote:
> In doing so, I ended up with some patches that might be useful for you.
>
> I've uploaded "deb.diff" (an edited debdiff output, stripping the
> diffs outside debian/*) and the source packages at:
>
> http://www.sci.csueastbay.edu/cicore/debian/
>
> As I am new to Debian, please let me know if I'm using the wrong venue
> to submit these patches.

We tend to prefer bug reports with individual patches and explanation of
the patch. See http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/python-django.html as a
starting point for infos related to this package.

(I just made a new experimental upload but didn't reuse anything from your
work as I only needed to drop 04_pg_version_fix.diff to get it to build)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog