[Python-modules-team] ITP: PySoy

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso jordigh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:03:52 UTC 2008

Hi there.

I am going to attempt to package PySoy for Debian. Miriam Ruiz had a
partial packaging which I will attempt to complete, and I'm taking
over from where she left off. The maintainer field for her packaging
had you guys listed as maintainers. I am not part of your team, so I'm
asking, what is the best way to proceed here? Should I leave you guys
as the maintainers or should I put myself instead in there?

Note that I have relatively little experience packaging for Debian,
only done it once before, but I'm really eager to see PySoy in Debian.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.