[Python-modules-team] python-managesieve_0.4.dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Mike O'Connor ftpmaster at debian.org
Sat May 30 15:48:11 UTC 2009

REJECT

The license file indicates that several files are LGPL 2.1.  I don't find any
files which are under the LGPL.  I find files under the GPL, which isn't
mentioned.

Also note: I wonder about using the Python license as written here.
This license is arranges as an agreement between the Python Software
Foundation and the Licensee.  However I don't know what that does for
our distributability, as the Python Software Foundation isn't a
copyright holder.  I'd recommend contacting the upstream author and
see if he would consider dual-licensing it with another license which
isn't so specific to python itself

bye,

stew

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.