[Python-modules-team] Start living your Dreams

Dhamir and Leah DhamirandLeah at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 02:30:57 UTC 2011

We have been taught our entire lives that to copy is bad.

Truth is, while it is not good to copy off of Johnny's math test in school.

In the real world, you MUST copy to be successful.

The following quote changed my life:

"To be successful in life, simply find somebody who is successful at what you
want to do, and do what they do."

I am giving you the blueprint to exactly how I rake in tens of thousands of
dollars a week.

Don't believe me about that income?

Check out my website out below. Just see the "PROOF" page.

I am giving you the push button system that changed my life.

Nothing is held back, nothing is kept secret.

If you can copy, you can enjoy a better lifestyle.

Change your mindset.  Stop thinking about all those times you were told to
"keep your eyes on your own paper."

As with most things you learn in school, that simply does not apply in the real
world.

Get your eyes ON my paper and take the fast track to success.

Go and copy me here:
http://DhamirandLeah.MyPowerProSystem.com/

God Bless & All the best,
Dhamir and Leah
http://DhamirandLeah.MyPowerProSystem.com/
(856) 655-3127

To remove this email address from further mailings click on  the link below  while connected to the internet.
http://www.reliablecontact.com/cgi-bin/maxsponder/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=python-modules-team*lists.alioth.debian.org&un=DhamirSteward