[Python-modules-team] Plastic Card

sales1 at fortunecardtech.com sales1 at fortunecardtech.com
Sat Aug 20 07:48:31 UTC 2011

Dear sir/Madam,

Hope you are fine!

Today I send a email to you in order to introduce you to our company-- Fortune!

Fortune is a manufacturer of Plastic Card . We have had over 11 years experiences. Now Our clients throughout Hong Kong,the United States,Australia and so on. we have the world's most advanced equipment and we can add lots of different technology on the card,such as big/small embossing ,stripe/hole punch,bar code,signature panel,gold/silver background,etc.

Also, we take great action on environmentally-friendly thinking. New product of Biodegradable material card is ready for our clients. The material is PLA – Poly Lactic Acid.

If you are interested in our product,please let us know! We are looking foward to your reply!

Best Regards,

Daisy Lee
Fortune Card-tech Limited
Tel: 852-6559 3828