[Python-modules-team] Numpy 1.5 and python 3

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sun Jan 30 12:43:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 16:00, Ben Gamari <bgamari.foss at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:19:18 +0100, Sandro Tosi <morph at debian.org> wrote:
>> Propose patches, and I'll see if they can be accepted.
>>
> As you've probably noticed, I'm not exactly an expert in debian
> packaging. I did do some research[1], however, and it looks like the
> cdbs (0.4.83) currently shipped in ubuntu maverick doesn't support have
> support.

numpy doesn't use cdbs since 1:1.4.1-1

> Otherwise, it seems that the changes ought to be rather
> straightforward. I'll try putting up a PPA with my work.

please post your debdiff on #601593 (i.e. don't expect me to monitor
your ppa); alternatively, you also ask other comaintainers (uploaders
at [1]) to do the work (that would be funny, in particular for
supposedly "active" members).

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/python-numpy.html

Cheers,