[Python-modules-team] [ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org: mathjax_1.1-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable]

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon Nov 21 21:49:29 UTC 2011

wow -- thanks Julian to stay ahead of the things ;-)
sorry that I can't give you a hand with python3-fication of all those
dependencies... shamefully I have stayed away from python3 support in
all of my packages, heh heh

NB Just thoughts out loud: I guess it would be nice to provide
 canonical reference for ipython: http://ipython.org/citing.html evil us
 shipped such within the debian/copyright file but since other DDs didn't
 appreciate that ... another viable location is
 http://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata  but I can't recall now if that
 is readily usable (e.g. could be easily converted to LaTeX)...