[Python-modules-team] pyelemental package

Yann Pouillon yann.pouillon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 12:06:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm using the pyelemental package as part of a personal system to
generate input files for scientific calculations.

I recently got a new computer at work and tried to install pyelemental
but discovered that it has been deleted.

What is exactly its status? Has it been merged into another package,
ceased to be maintained as a package, or abandoned by its upstream
author?

I've seamlessly rebuilt a package locally from the last available
version. If it is appropriate, I could adopt the package and maintain
it. In such case, since it is not present in the list of packages
available for adoption, what would be the correct procedure to follow?
File an ITP?

Best regards,

Yann Pouillon.

--