[Python-modules-team] New upstream release for pyparsing

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon May 13 17:34:00 UTC 2013

Hi Torsten and Kevin,

I would like to upload a new version of python-quantumclient, though it
needs a new version of python-cliff (eg: >= 1.3), and the latest version
of python-cliff (eg: 1.3.3) needs a newer version of python-pyparsing
(eg: it needs at least 1.5.7, and current version in the archive is 1.5.6).

Could you please consider uploading version 1.5.7, or version 2.0.0 of
pyparsing, so that I can to the changes in python-cliff and
python-quantumclient?

If you can't do that, can I do the work of uploading a new upstream
release of pyparsing, inside the Python Module team (eg: using git-svn
in my case, since I don't know svn enough...)? If so, could you tell me
which part of the upstream package needs to be remove to produce a dfsg
orig file? According to your changelog, it's just the docs/*.pdf, right?

Cheers,

Thomas