[Python-modules-team] Backporting of python-zmq

Joe Healy joehealy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 13:34:31 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 02:36:59PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> > My sponsor (Martin Krafft) is able to, but where possible would
> > prefer the package maintainer to do so.
>
> (it just seems to make more sense…)

I'm wondering where we got to with this.

In terms of timing, the version of salt I'm looking to backport will
enter testing in about 7 days. Hopefully we can upload this final
dependency backport by then.

Julian, did you start the process to get your key added to the ACL for
backports?

I'm happy to wait if required (I don't have much choice... :) ), but
it would be good to know where things are heading.

Thanks very much,

Joe