[Python-modules-team] Maintenance of Alembic

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Feb 7 22:06:23 UTC 2015

Hi Matthias,

Looking at the debian/changelog of Alembic, you only did a single upload
of it in 2012, and all subsequent uploads were done by others.

Are you still interested by the maintenance of Alembic? If so, please
let the DPMT know, and please upload the latest version of Alembic in
Experimental (I need it for OpenStack Kilo beta 2, which I'm currently
finishing to package).

If you're not interested, then probably myself and Piotr will take over
the maintenance, but we'll be very happy to assist you and sponsor your
uploads if you need.

Going forward, as I can't wait, I'm already working on packaging version
0.7.4, though I can keep that one private on my non-official repository
if you want to work on it.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)