[Python-modules-team] Processed: [bts-link] source package python-docutils

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Oct 9 18:03:06 UTC 2017

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

Setting user to bts-link-upstream at lists.alioth.debian.org (was bts-link-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org).
> # remote status report for #877444 (http://bugs.debian.org/877444)
> # Bug title: python3-docutils: rst2man warning on multiparagraph copyright field that is correctly recognised
> #  * https://sourceforge.net/p/docutils/bugs/325/
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> closed-invalid
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 877444 + fixed-upstream
Bug #877444 [python3-docutils] python3-docutils: rst2man warning on multiparagraph copyright field that is correctly recognised
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 877444 + status-closed-invalid
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-closed-invalid.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

877444: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=877444
Debian Bug Tracking System