[Python-modules-team] RFS: pcapy/0.11.3-1 [ITA]

eamanu15 emmanuelarias30 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:05:56 BST 2018

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pcapy"

* Package name    : pcapy
Version         : 0.11.3-1
Upstream Author : Core Security <oss at coresecurity.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/CoreSecurity/pcapy
* License         : Apache Software License
Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

python-pcapy - Python interface to the libpcap packet capture library

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/pcapy

dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pcapy/pcapy_0.11.3-1.dsc

More information about hello can be obtained from https://www.example.com.

Changes since the last upload:

[ Jakub Wilk ]
* Use canonical URIs for Vcs-* fields.

[ Ondřej Nový ]
* Fixed VCS URL (https)
* d/control: Set Vcs-* to salsa.debian.org
* d/changelog: Remove trailing whitespaces
* Remove debian/pycompat, it's not used by any modern Python helper

[ Emmanuel Arias ]
* new upstream version
* update d/watch to download correctly the last upstream version
* update d/control to add Maintainer the DPMT
* update d/control to add me to Uploaders field (Closes: #895787)
* update debhelper on d/contorl from 5.0.37.2 to 11
* update Standards-Version from 3.9.2 to 4.1.4 on d/control
* add Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-python on d/control
* update d/compat from 5 to 11
* add to copyright file the debian files copyright

Regards,
Emmanuel
--
Arias Emmanuel