[Python-modules-team] Comments regarding soupsieve_1.7.3+dfsg-1_amd64.changes

Scott Kitterman ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Feb 2 05:10:11 GMT 2019

Please lose the emoticon in the package descriptions.  Yes, d/control is
UTF-8, but that doesn't mean you can rely on terminals using fancy fonts with
all the latest code points.  It's not particularly cute and will mostly just
cause confusion (I'd have no idea what it was if I hadn't looked at the ITP in
my browser).

I don't see a 2019 copyright notice for Isaac Muse outside of debian/
copyright.  Please check and fix.

Scott K