[Python-modules-team] Processed: retitle 786353 to RM: python-musicbrainzs2 -- ROM: deprecated upstream, no more rdeps ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Feb 2 05:48:03 GMT 2019

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 786353 RM: python-musicbrainzs2 -- ROM: deprecated upstream, no more rdeps
Bug #786353 [python-musicbrainz2] python-musicbrainzs2: deprecated upstream, replacement exists - remove it?
Changed Bug title to 'RM: python-musicbrainzs2 -- ROM: deprecated upstream, no more rdeps' from 'python-musicbrainzs2: deprecated upstream, replacement exists - remove it?'.
> reassign 786353 ftp.debian.org
Bug #786353 [python-musicbrainz2] RM: python-musicbrainzs2 -- ROM: deprecated upstream, no more rdeps
Bug reassigned from package 'python-musicbrainz2' to 'ftp.debian.org'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #786353 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #786353 to the same values previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

786353: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786353
Debian Bug Tracking System