[Python-modules-team] python-mechanize_0.4.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Mon Sep 2 17:05:11 BST 2019

Dear Scott,

thanks for your answer.

> For Debian's purposes, it's sufficient to document the fix in debian/copyright.  No need to patch/wait for a new upstream release.

I have documented the respective change in the Comment section of the
two files license tag.

I added license statement tags for all the files that have explicit
statements, similar to what has been in the old copyright file.

A new package was uploaded just a few seconds ago.

Thanks a lot for your help

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev