[Python-modules-team] python-mechanize_0.4.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Scott Kitterman debian at kitterman.com
Mon Sep 2 12:52:53 BST 2019

For Debian's purposes, it's sufficient to document the fix in debian/copyright.  No need to patch/wait for a new upstream release.

I think the old version of debian/copyright was more complete, but simply reverting back to it isn't sufficient since there's new files in the new release (I don't think there was anything GPL before).

Scott K