[Qa-debsources] Please update the debian logo of your service

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Fri Jan 1 17:04:24 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 01, 2016 at 06:02:21PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I've just updated the Debsources logo accordingly. Thanks Laura for the
> images, and Martin for the prod.

FYI, this is just a local, uncommitted change in the Debsources working
copy. It will get in the way of future deployments, but I wanted to
quickly react to this.

The proper technical solution for this kind of project-wide changes
would be to hot link to a Debian provided logo anyhow.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o
Former Debian Project Leader . . . . . @zacchiro . . . . o o o . . . o .